The wind forecast for Juno Beach calls for 30-35 knots… Perfect for a big air contest.
The location of the event and time is:
JUNO BEACH, SHOWER #30 JUPITER, FL
TIME: FIRST POSSIBLE START 9AM
Damien LeRoy says:
Here is the scoop for Sunday. We would love all companies and kiters from everywhere to come and bring all friends and family to watch the show! Saying that: No flags banners or tents. This is a fun kite gathering.
– All riders need leashes ….. I want to make sure we are safe.
– Everyone should download on to your smart phone and learn how to use your WOO Kite Application. “We will have woo’s for people to try and get the highest jump record that day.” Feel free to bring your own WOO’s as well, if you have one, you can use it.
– BRING WARM CLOTHS/ BRING FOOD AND DRINK
– There will be one Man and one Women “National Big Air Champion”
– One Best Kite Loop “Man or Women”
– One Man and one Women WOO highest jump record.
– Womens heats
– 9 am first possible start.
– 8:30 riders meeting.
– We are capping registration at 60 people as we are filling up fast. CLICK GOING if you are competing and CLICK INTERESTED if just watching.
– sign up at 7am to 8am as well Sunday
For more information visit the facebook event page